my story
I have long been wanting to post something, and long been wanting to create another blog for myself wherein it's me alone who can access, and read it. This is serious, I got tired of writing so it would be better to have this kinda journal, since I'm always facing the computer so I would have time to write and entry during free minutes of my shift.
After what happened days ago, I can't sleep well, can't get the thought out of my mind (i'm going to rewrite it here, it's w/ a piece of tissue for now) , darn, I don't know if I felt it or just making you know a piss of it. Shets....
Feelings. Darn so weird! I don't know, I can't even make up my mind. I remembered I had the weirdest imagination ever towards...you know... and Jeeesus Christ it really happened! haha I don't exactly know how to describe it, I can't put it into words nor can I explain it the way I feel it... (the typical me) kagubot nalang jud sa huna-huna ambot!
Friendship. I'm proud to be one of his closest friends, and I am so proud to tell the world he's one of my bestfriends. Well, he's kinda masochistic if that's the way to call it, not the typical friend na would really show na caring...I mean I know he cares but the typical Romarlon way...huh unsaon ba na pagsulti ha... :-) Did I have a crush on him during highschool days? hmmmm I don't think so, as far as I can remember I was just wishing that I would have a boyfriend too, coz that time he got a gf wherein we always talked about, and I just wanted to have a bf that time too coz almost everybody have and I felt left alone, well Ling doesn't have one too...hehehe ganahan lang ko maka-uyab beh, magbo-ot?! :P Wherever I go he always have my care and my thoughts, well not only him but with ling and minyat too, that's how I love these guys, they've been a special part of my life. drama mam! When cellphones came to existence we always sees to it that wherever we are we communicate and make sure the line of communication won't die. When he was "down" I would've wanted to console, and hug him, I felt the pain for him. This is where we really gotten "really" close. A closeness that's often mistaken as lovers.
I don't want to be "assuming" with things nor would I want to be "taking advantage" of our closeness, but I always have the weird question: "does he feel something special towards me?" haha kapal no?! nah, just kaboang of my huna huna, but sometimes really it pops up in my mind but I don't mind it, coz I love him much to take advantage of the thought. hehe I know how he felt toward her ex-gf N-deth, he must've loved him so much but things really aren't working fine for them, plus the fact that he's feeling inferior toward ndeth's family. Too bad. And I know too who's his greatest crush! si love lang wala nang iba that's what I call gugma!
This is all for now, I'm just waiting for the time to end got only 3 mins left out of the 30 mins I rqsted. Hahay... 'til nxt blogging , expect more of my stories to be posted here... ! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home