A Letter for dustyLoka
April 23, 2006
Rewritten from a piece of tissue
Station #8H, CVG office
Hello! how are you? Have you gotten over the incident already? Have you meditated on what happened? Huh! you're bothered I can fell, you got regrets, not because of what you've done but because of what you've said...Are you hopin it could be true, it will work out fine? nah, you're hesitant,, you have fears, worries and inferiorities.
You're back to your old self dusty, you're getting senti again, you're back to associating your self to the songs which describes your feelings. I don't say it's weird, it may be corny, but it's actually a good thing coz you get to express your thoughts through the lyrics of the songs, especially if you don't know what are the right words. makarelate ko dah :)
Well, what if you accepted the "offer" how would everybody react noh? hmmm I wonder... knowing him? but really we can't judge a person just by that, who knows he must've loved you too, only that he's hesistant to tell since you've become really very good friends and just afraid to be turned down...or I don't what's playing in his mind dusty....can't see it.
I really pity you, you always feel this way, always bothered, confused. You always make things complicated, and you always think in advance, no wonder some of your friends hated you coz you always always do that thing! what thing bah?! hehe
Anyway girl, hope you'll get over it very very soon and hope he'll talk to you regarding this,and hopefully you'll end up together...and still enjoy each other's company. Hope he loves you too!
Love lots,
gb

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home