i'm excited!
Fiesta celebration is on it's way... everybody is going home for the celebration....tsk, tsk, I'm the only one who's going to be left, too bad, but no worries belle coz you can still make habol. I had talk with baks already regarding a favor and he said no need to ask somebody else to meet my brother in the port coz he's going to drop him over to my aunt's house. Good job! :-) Ling and baks will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. They're very excited, and I'm thinking of the saturday night celebration, how I wish I could be there to share the excitement with them. heheh but uh I don't mind, I might just get hurt *might see something that's not pleasing* hehe
Several reasons to be excited about. First in the list is that, I called him and we talked not of what happened huh, but something that's not attached to the incident wala lang, I'm just glad to hear his voice over the phone and he sounded sweet then over reacting belle, so corny! Second, I already told Ling that I'm already regularized, and that calls for a celebration, yeah! tagay na sad ni bai! :-) baks doesn't know yet I'll leave the information to Ling, I don't want to tell him myself...Third, I'm going to bohol on the weekend! yahoo! I'm feeling the excitement right now, I'm afraid what would be the after effect of this Lord pls don't lang.... I'm planning to bring the cam with me, spend time to visit some of the places that I wasn't able to go to when I left san pascual, goodness I wanted to see the ostrich there in stockfarm! hahah so mababaw ang kaligayahan you know but duh, who cares so long as I have ling and baks with me. ;-) I'll be happy... and oh I'm also excited to wear the new girbaud sneakers I bought yesterday! yey! really am excited to wear summer shorts up to the knees length, with a man's shirt on plus a baseball cap in my head woah! feels cool! hehe
Because of the excitement I'm feeling now, my stomach aches really.... so hate it...seems like I'm bangla! waaaah
'til then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home