mystory612

Monday, June 11, 2007

the day

June 12, Philippine Independence Day. The day this person was born. :) Yep, I'm officially one year ,4 hours and 30 seconds old as of this writing. I don't feel so good since 12mn today. It's because of the call, my mood was pretty much affected and uh by the way before i'll be betrayed by my memory let me upgrade the information as well that my ninong Ike greeted me yesterday and got an email from Rona w/c was sent yesterday too and I only read today, and as 12mn hit the clock today my best friend ling ling sent the first text message to greet me, then followed my ate malou and archie! I never thought he'd remember it, haha he saved it in his alarm daw, well thanks ching for being so thoughtful, of course the ever sweet sister oye who sent the message on the last hour of june 11. P.S. auntie yolly just sent me a message now.... greetings again!!! THANKS GUYS FOR THE THOUGHT AND FOR THE GREETINGS AND THE WISHES FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

Birthday Wishes. I normally don't have birthday wishes, I don't bother to remember my birthday man gani, only this year I reminded myself that I'll be 25 already and that I need to be very responsible especially with myself and with my finances and that I need to save extra pennies for emergency purposes and that I need to love myself first for me to learn more on loving others. Here are my top 3 birthday wishes:

1 - i hope my sister jam will pass the nursing board exam w/c was held last june 10 and 11

2 -i hope romarlon didn't forget me totally and that the old friendship will be back, and he'll keep in touch (too many but it's all for one person ok) hehehe

3 -i hope stay longer with CVG and be successful in my chosen career (char), to have a better statistics, to have savings so i can see where my salary goes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home