mystory612

Saturday, May 26, 2007

WTHIGOWTSC!

Translated to: what the fuck is going on with the SPRINT CUSTOMERS?! huh, i'm just so pissed with the calls i'm getting today. How would you feel after an hour and a half call it'll be followed with another hour call? and with your supervisor listening to the conversation? you'll feel like shit! you can really utter those words... WTF just like what i did above.

Whew, what a cruel cruel shift. Thanks god I'm not in an irate mood when I started getting long calls and really really annoying customers, if not it would be a rude memo and might be the end of my convergys life. We'll I still thank God for helping me to become patient despite the annoyance, at some point I'm getting irate too but the call wouldn't turn out good if i'll answer the caller's attitude with irritated tone. Still i value my work, well that's what i have in mind when i was taking the calls. And mind you it's really tiring, and really annoying to listen to customers woes again and again, even after the clear explanation, and you as a representative, who's expected to give "service from the heart" and to provide them with "good customer service" explaining it the way you explain to a child, step by step, explaining it in a manner that's easy to understand and as much as possible using clear words and tone opening your mouth wide open while uttering each words you say for them to hopefully comprehend it, but it's very disappointing when you have to repeat yourself not only once, twice, but a thousand times!

For almost 2 years that I've been taking calls, an hour and a half is the longest call i had so far, I'm saving my supervisor from taking the calls, because he himself had a lot of sup calls today too from my team mates and I just realized it's not easy taking sup calls, so I changed my mind on dreaming to apply for that position, it's more challenging yes, but my stats then would suffer so badly, it might be the cause of my early termination. If I'm getting calls for an hour and a half call while I'm still an agent how much more if I'll become a senior specialist and getting those escalated calls, callers who're looking for sups?! OMG! kell mi!

I felt like all my energies were gone. :( It reminds me of the priests who're are listening to the peoples confessions with all theire sins confessed to them (priests) before I used to wonder why do they look so haggard after the confession sessions, why do they look so tired, I just realized it's because they absorb all the negative energies of the individuals who're coming in to confess their wrongdoings. So I felt their agony, if they call it that way.

Despite all these murmurs I have with my work, I'm still blessed that I'm paid well in exchange of a good service to Sprint's subscribers, I asked God to help me to be more patient, and He gave me all these irate callers and weird issues to tackle and assist with the customers that really tests my patience, and I learned how to smile despite the pain of listening to customers loud irate voices, and rude comments. Well, it's a big help for me to excercise the active listening skills heheh. Yeah I guess I learned that so well that when I hear a friend talk, I listen and if a friend needs someone to talk with so he/she can burst out the feelings inside, instead making comments I listen, I only talk if asked to. Wow! look how Sprint changed me?! Amazing hihihi

It gives me relief now that I'm able to have my blog back, via a proxy to access it in my station and do the writing. This way, dili na mabahaw akong blog, normal akong feelings after each call. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home