mystory612

Monday, May 14, 2007

"unproductivity-ness" of dusty

:=) I'm not sure if there's such a word. But anyway since the week started I haven't not accomplished anything! yes, I'm a lazy lass... my week starts every thursday (w/c is the start of the shift at 11:30pm) and my 2 fave days are tuesday and wednesday (because these days are my rest days). To think I didn't even report for week last thursday and extended my rest day, huh, imagine that.

When I arrived from Bohol, I haven't accomplished so much. Imagine, when I left 2 weeks ago I have some clothes placed in a hanger, til now I haven't keep it, my dining table was in a mess, still messy at this time, my bed, my "kaban" needs rearrangement- nothing's change still, I haven't not swept my floor, I haven't done any cleaning at all! Know what I'm doing for the whole 2 weeks? I'm trying to remember....

Sleep at my parents home, there! this is the only thing I can remember, I'm spending more of my time at home, have important commitments that I need to attend. Sleep, sleep, and sleep! I realized I have been sleeping so much this week, and the thought of leaving for Bohol again tongiht, makes me paralyzed. I realized, I haven't done my laundry yet, so where will I get clothes to wear?, I haven't prepared a bag to carry and the stuff to bring. I'm sooooo tired, and wanted to sleep more!

Emotionally I'm bothered, especially when I had an exchange of text messages with a friend's mom last mother's day, suddenly it worries me, I'm simply bothered, I can't forget what she says, and oh I remembered I'll be meeting Verma's aunt later on from Iloilo, so after shift I need to wait for Verma to be online for we promised to have a chat, then go get ticket for tonights trip then go home and pack things, and I'm thinking about buying a luggage bag for me to use for the trip, I'm tired of so much things to carry when travelling. Then I don't know if I still have time to sleep before I come aboard the ship, I'm afraid I'll end up sleeping sa barko na.
Hahay what a stressful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home