quick trip to bohol
I did the trip for these purposes:
1) Light a candle at the cemetery in honor of the 40 days from death of my late granpa Gregorio Amolat, (apr 16) better late than never
2) Attend the wedding ceremony of my friends Rommel (kaber) Cagulangan, and Romelyn (lyn-lyn) Basilad
3) Accompany my brother for his Bohol vacation, he's still 11 yrs old and afraid to cross the ocean, and too frightened to board the MV without someone he knows :-) the house is very quiet without you now pos, and it's very lonely nah...
4) Visit uncle toto, verma's (a very dear friend, a family friend, and a sister that I consider) father who's sick
5) Ah, to ease the pain, it's the only remedy of my loneliness, I can't help the craziness in me, I'm hoping to meet him, or at least see him from afar even without him seeing me :( I'm getting paranoid I must admit.
6) Hoping to see in person, the "one love" he always have, (cause I heard she's around) actually I knew her, I met her, and she's not new to me, I just wanted to verify perhaps that she's really there... :(( my heart is crying
In connection to my 4th objective, I purposely went to the Mother of Perpetual Help chapel w/c is situated in a neighboring barrio to offer a petition and to pass by "his" house, hoping to see him from afar, I know it's crazy, but it's the last thing I wanna do before I leave. So off I go, riding a motorcycle, of course I was playing "innocent" when I passed by his house, but at the back of my mind I was really hoping that he saw me, and if not at least his friends did, and reported to him that I was home. huhuhuhu
On the other hand, since I arrived my head was so painful together with the ear pain that I had been carrying for a week before I left cebu. I attended the wedding with the pain, the excitement was still there, I must admit I didn't feel envy Lyn Lyn having a husband to share the rest of his life with, and I can't see myself having one yet I'm more excited, and was paying so much attention on the process, I wanna build a career in planning weddings and I'll start it with my friends heheh contact me ha?!
Uncle toto, is getting better by the day, he's bed ridden for a couple of days due to rhuematism, we had talk about foods that he's not allowed to take and the diet that he's in right now, hearing him, made me decide not to eat some of the foods he mentioned:
a)broiler (chicken) not anymore!
b)less beans
c) less squash
d)less coconut water or butong I forgot the others,
I'm getting rid or at least having lesser intake of these foods because they have high uric acid contents.
Labels: health, heartaches, hurtaches

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home