mystory612

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

healing a wounded heart

Love hurts, so the song goes. I refuse to say that I'm heartbroken I'm just wounded, ok. The once happy and nice relationship we'd established together is coming into blur. What's hurting me so much is the fact that a very big part of me is gonna be losing if things won't fall into place properly, not only would I be losing a very dear boyfriend but pagnagkataon I'll also gonna be losing a very treasured, very loved best bud. :( sad to say but really I don't wanna lose him, not yet ready to give up.

As I tried to pick up the pieces I can't fathom where these had all started. Kumbaga I'm floating, or should I say we are floating, I am not sure what's the status. I admit I denied the feelings before but now that I'm accepting it it's falling out already huhuhu.

He needed space, he needed time, that's what he told me, what for? I'm being stupid I know, half of me had in mind that he's into other relationship, I even tried to let him confess but he said there's none so what's the truth? my mind doesn't believe what he said. I remembered him asking me if don't I trust him, of course I did, and told him just as long as he won't break that trust we won't be having any prob. But why oh why I really felt different...since he acted differently I began to suspect, I'm waiting for any words or confessions from him, but got none. I'm just jealous ok, but this feeling won't subside unless I will hear from him. The problem is he's not the kind of person who wants to settle things right away before the day ends, he wants time to think first he wants to be alone first.......tsk ang hirap pakisamahan but even so, I'm still not willing to give up.

I'll be in peace as long as he'll tell me everything.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home