my convergys' fate
It's christmas once again, and same as last year I celebrated it with co-workers at the office and while on the phone taking calls. This year's been a lot of blessings to me...
Working in convergys had been a blessing, since the day I signed the work contract, and set foot with the office. I can't believe myself working in this company knowing what capabilities I have....there were several fears...of not passing the first training, of not making it the production floor (after ALL), of not being regularized, several pressures....of not meeting the target, of not providing good CSAT scores for the team, of having to undergo a special training while starting on another training and still hanging. Gosh, you just can imagine how much pressure that is. But through it all I made it to one year.One year and three months, and struggling. Yeah, I'm that old in the floor yet still struggling...specifically with AHT.>>> average handling time, that is. Final written warning is what I got with it now, and if I won't pass still then the next step would be termination. Fearful I may be, however I guess, I got tired of thinking about it already, I'm having this mentality "come what may" I so badly needed the job coz I'm not done with my bills yet plus the fact that I also have some dues to settle every month. Sad to say, I can see my future. That means I won't be able to complete January in the company and I'll be fired already, so I should stop looking for another employment now. Why is it that my AHT's always high? why can't I maintain a passing score? What did others do that I can't? more or less we're doing the same, we get the same type of calls, we talk to the same type of customers yet they're able to maintain their passing scores... they're amazingly good, hitting the AHT target without the other metrics being suffered.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home