mystory612

Thursday, October 12, 2006

blessings

Agaflor passed the Licensure Examination for Teacher's! What a great start for her, God had been so good to her first off she successfully finished her second course then got a job right after the board exam then got a healthy baby nephew and she can now practise her profession with licensed! wow! thank you Lord God for helping out my friend, you heard our prayers....

Aldrin in the other hand wasn't able to make it and so with 'te Juna, well gave them words to brighten the day, it's never too late and there are still lot's of oppurtunities that's gonna come there way... and urged Aldrin to stay with me while she's looking for employment I gave her my word that I'm gonna help her find a decent one, and I'm determined to do so. It's nice to see someone who's very willing to take any chance there is.....I saw that in Aldrin, she's not only satisfied with her current status instead she's wanting to widen her horizon and willing to learn more and determined to do whatever there is to improve her life status. That's so inspiring. Keep it up drin, got friends to support you....

There are a lot to write down, I've been lazy these past days...I've got some entries in my "notebook" that I wanted to post here but never had the memory to bring it along ---always makalimutin. Anyway, my meeting with Rea's been suspended for days, it's been moved again...hahay, (i know she's gonna read this, and for sure gonna write a comment on this) I hope today is gonna be the day and hahay, I can't spend the whole afternoon with her coz I needed to to meet Romarlon's parents by 3pm at the port, both his ma and pa's arriving from Bohol and asks favor if I could assist them in going through Canduman.....

Hahaay this week's sooo busy, tsk, gonna spend the rest of my saturday with baks once he arrives from bohol coz we'll no longer gonna see each other for a while, we're not sure how long it's gonna take us before we meet again, since he's leaving for manila by sunday and might take advantage of the trip and find his luck there. Can't wait to see him. I'll be having a room mate na by Sunday so it's going to be a new start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home