half-crazy
Feeling sorry for myself...my mood changes when I had the coaching with my team leader last week. He let me cry again, oh such a cry baby here... it reminds me of an e-mail sent by pamela, regarding coffe and carrots, yeah I can compare myself to that of carrots, it looks tough if it's not poured with a boiling water but when it is it softens, it weakens, and that's me... :(
I cooked dinner last night for baks, he requested to have meat for dinner and reminded him that I no longer eat meat char! it's so good of him to reply and request instead whatever it is that I also will eat. heheh off I went to the grocery to find something to cook, I'm thinking about chicken, unfortunately there was no available chicken at Rustan's kainis! I was forced to buy pork :( and ate just a little though, and shared it with him. We had afritada, it's been a while since I've eaten something with tomato sauce, I just miss the food. It's nice to see him eating so ganado and jeez he's like a child who's so excited to eat, if only I could paste the picture and the expression on his face last.... and as expected I ate almost all of the veggies his were the meats hahahah....there were many extra foods and had him bring all of it at home, we just left a little for Ling's consumption for dinner when she arrives. Even while I was cooking I'm having mentrual cramps, but I'm determined to finish what I've started coz if not who else?! hahah, just left him playing with the phone, uh, baks, tsk tsk tsk, bata pa jud kah! you reminded me of my little bro!
I'm still ill today, still having some pains down there ;) and as early as now I'm missing my bestfriend's presence, he sent me a message earlier, he's leaving for Bohol by noon, when I replied he's already on board the ship. *sigh* he said he's coming back a week after next....okai, I'll see you then.... take care baks, and please care to text from time to time. luv yah!

1 Comments:
mommy rae... churi, i don't intend to hurt you, of course you're still my bestfriend :( hell i cnt afford to lose you, i'll be losing a love and "chex" (read betweent he letters nalng oi heheh) consultant....magho-ot ako dughan waaaahhh, i so miss our midnight talks, the giggles we used to have in between conversations, i just so missed it terribly, i miss you! hopefully we'll be able to spend time together without attachables, i'm sorry i'm not jealous with ur son, it's just that, we can't talk much if we have a baby in tow diba? we also should consider his presence... looy man sad xa.... :( love you mommy...mwuahhhh
Post a Comment
<< Home