friends in love
The title doesn't talk about friends being in love with each other. I just had a brief exchange of text messages with jenta yesterday, and she told me she's visiting Leyte to see tata, oh well, taday too is pissing me last night with her text messages saying she missed her boyfriend....hahahy, my friends are inlove these days, I'm probably the one who doesn't have a special someone to fall in love with ehem! yeah I'm wondering how it feels like to be inlove again, it's been how many years na ba ha? jeez, nalimutan ko nah! hahaha well so much for the love love chu-chu...
Today's quite frustrating coz I got low sales low offer rates yet my AHT is still high!! huhuhuhu how can I pull it down? I'm afraid to be on CAP, no way (if can be avoided. Von by the way arrived already from a birthday vacation he brought us some foods and pictures from where he spent the vacation, it was nice, very green surroundings, and so peaceful surrounding. It's a lake, and I can't wait to land there and see it for myself! heheh, hahhay the laagan in me is dominating again, in as much I would love to go but I'm in a tight budget now, after the courtesy call last night from my cc company bloody hell my bill is getting bigger and bigger!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home