mystory612

Thursday, July 06, 2006

sickness

Yesterday I vomitted a lot of saliva... I even took my early last break coz really can't take it ma "sikmura" is not really fine, seems like morning sickness like that of pregnant women....of all things, my friends know that I'm afraid to get hperacidity, and based on the symptoms it really is hyperacidity! huhuhu, I searched on it yesterday and I'm experiencing the symptoms indicated in the website. :( So, this means, less liquors, no smokes, less softdrinks and, urgh... diet! waaaaah

I always am not feeling well today, always have colds and my sinusitis always hurts at the same time headaches if not, i get LBM, huh, what's happening with me? Sign of being old? heheh yeah maybe.

Due to a lot of things in mind also, that's why I always am upset sometimes people around me gets upset too or irritated with me coz I'm always not in the right mood, my being moody is again taking place, even my own TL noticed it, hay,,, really needed to unwind, a'ryt den gotta go so I can have some rest and sleep early coz needed to play afterwards with Tina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home