bisrock
I'm getting ga-ga over the bisaya rock songs nowadays...it's fun hearing the novelties I'm talking about the present here not those of Yo-yoy or Max Surban, but with due respect nothing beats them they're the original! As of this writing, I'm at the kiosk, here at cvg, it's my day off actually I just dropped by the office to get some things in my locker and was tempted to touch the pc, hay, here I am nagbabad for almost 2 hours already! hehehe Jenni was online and we were talking about bisrock still, from QC, to text and until here bisrock pa rin and guess-the-title-of-the-song pa rin, hahah wlang kamatayan kahit sa text! Missing Filemon band will be launching their new album com June 3, it's a saturday, we want to go, but knowing that Sunday shift starts at 3am, we're not yet sure, however we're willing to go all the way 'til dawn just to see and hear our favorite bisaya singers and hear the songs..... bisaya rocks!
By the way, while I was searching for lyrics of the bisaya songs I wanted, I came across some blogs that consumed my time reading....there are lyrics that are so funny and I remember this blog it's not about the lyrics though but the writer mostly talks about relationships, letting go, hurts and other chuvas...geee, he's a guy pala, and how I like the way he writes...very expressive and very neat. I forgot the link but I'm looking forward to see another entry in it. heheh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home