mystory612

Thursday, May 25, 2006

damn!

I so hate it!, I so wanted to scream! I really am pissed! know why? it's because of a fucking assistance that I so long wanting to have that I can't get hold of any floor assists even an own team leader is too busy for the assistance I needed! shit! what's this, favoritism? why when other's needed a very simple assitance they can easily have a team leader's attention, I really am so pissed! I've been murmuring about this same issue since I came into this team, it ruins my mood everday, every hour of my shift! puñeta! I'm not KSP naman ah, I'm not doing the spoiled brat attitude, in fact I have been very silent and keeping my temper but the heck this is what I get?! bwiset! Am I jealous? YES, I AM!, CERTAINLY AM! this is not for me, this is for their fucking customer, in order to provide them GOOD CSAT that they always bugged us to have good grades! and shit I don't get assistance to provide "their" customers good service?! really, I'm mad, you can just imagine how frustrated how furious I am! damn team leader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home