mystory612

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Call Avoidance

I hate all billing dispute calls, will give me heart attach and high blood! hmp when I get out of the building it's all wrinkles that's going to show in my face and grrr, it's going to destroy mood! kainis talaga! According to my team mate the site is set to get all clearpay calls for the whole month of May, good Lord, this would mean a lot of spending limit explanations and disputes! huhuhu I'd already proven it today...

3 hours before the shift ends, TL listened to my call, and what the heck it's a bill dispute for casual data charges in the 2 lines cust had, $200 to be exact for both phones tried to negotiate and offered to give $50 credit as a courtesy for the cust's charges, hell, I thought all is well already! cust was under the impression that i'm going to take out all the data charges she had?! sinusuwerteng customer! tried to explain further however cust's line went dead, now TL approached me and asked what happened to the call, he thought i released it...hmmmm he's in doubt and says "let me check" hmp! I'm not guilty so let him see the record! It just so hurt my ego coz right after that incident he posted an announcement on how to check and trace a call if it's being avoided by the agent, I know it's because of what happened to the call he listened to. :-( uh care ko, my conscience is clear I'm not guilty anyway.

Call Avoidance. I do that yes at times, especially if I can't really handle the call and the customer is not asking for supervisor. It really is very iritating especially customer refuses to accept explanations and IF THEY WON'T LET YOU TALK nakakagigil!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home