mystory612

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Quick Vacation to Bohol

04-29-06 The day I left for bohol. I was partially afraid coz I was too honest with my team lead that I'm going to be absent the following day coz I'm going to leave, but he didn't approve it, I'm determined to make it to bohol that day, I'll sacrifice I'll accept if I'll be given a memo makaabot lang kog bohol. But the scary part is just a bit coz I was too excited to reach my destination, excited to know what's going on over there and excited enough to meet baks and lai, back in the place where the 3 of us had our friendship started. :-) I'm looking forward for baks meeting me at Talibon hehe I boarded a ship bound for Tubigon, so it was a very long trip, oh well, baks was drunk by the time I'm nearing Tubigon so he just let payat meet me instead.

First night. When I arrived at te julie's place, in 10 mins time, baks was there already, we went to ling's place spend an hour and took our dinner there together, it's so sweet of him, to sundo me at the house hehehe naninibago ako, there was a crab at the table he even get some for me without us knowing that he's allergic to it, he just let me know when he's about to finish gago talaga---baks you're too sweet tonight huh, alcohol effect? ;-)

On our way home from ling's place, we met rocky along the way, hehe just have a quick chat then parted ways coz I needed to change clothes and baks too needed to prepare for his disco attire we met some friends and acquaintance when we reached mercado I don't like everybody's expressions.... hmmm theyr'e thinking that we're "on"?! haller?! how i wish! hehe joke lang.....ay bakang, ginadisplay pa akong beauty didto sa iya friends, we're both in the motorcyle when his younger brother suddenly arrived and introduced me briefly "akong manghod ai..." hay baks you're so kengkoy....

Disco. Te Juna paid for my entrance fee hehe I don't have plan to enter the disco area in fact I was just wearing shorts and a stained shirt....very lago but who cares, I'm so tired to be conscious with my attire. Baks was there to assist us with some friends, then later he accompanied me looking for ling's table, and when we finally found her, we met some high school classmates namely: rocky, brian, aldrin, lokdoy... wow it's so nice to see them back! just a short chitchats though coz the music's so loud we always shout when we speak hehe funny..... The night ended with me asking permission from baks to leave ahead of 'em while he's drinking too much beer like their's no tomorrow.

04-30-06 2nd day. Woke up early, planning to go to church however I was overpowered by laziness...forgive me Lord. I'm enjoying the time with my younger cousins...so many kidz! goodness so aliwaros but I'm enjoying it. hehe We have an arrangement to meet at 9am at my place since we never had the time to talk a lot last night, however rocky was the first one to arrive so we chatted there 'til he decided to leave first and just get back when everybody's there, brian left a message that he can no longer come coz he's running out of time, he's leaving for cagayan, and would still have a long trip to Jagna, when rocky left, ling arrived and then baks came in...just a little conversation. Later in the afternoon, baks make sundo me again we're going back to ling's place for a refreshment, then we left to see ostrich at stockfarm heheh, so funny coz ling's scared...we took some pix there, too bad wasn't able to take pix for the 3 of us. :-(

The rest of the drama is to be continued.... got a lot of stories in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home