bestfriends for life
"Steep"
by Lauren Christy
Softly, gently, I will let you down
Cause I don't love you in the same way now
I can hold you but not with lover's arms
Cause you are more of a brother to me now
And I can lie next to you, but I can't lie to you
So walk into the sun and watch me
Run into the rain,
For you the future's easy, so don't weep, for me it's getting Steep
I loved you for exactly who you are,
And I'd say you've come the nearest yet by far
This song somehow speaks of how I feel at this moment...the first stanza is so me... I mean so so dusty! :-P yeah naughty...but really my intentions are real huh. Pls don't get me wrong. I just realized while making this entry why do I like him? I don't say that I "loved" him, in the first place he doesn't have the qualities I wanted, but maybe it's just because of the closeness that we had, the friendship maybe hehe, ah but I'm trying to wash all the bad thoughts out of my mind. I'm keeping the friendship, no other attachables.... bestfriends for life! cheers!
My thoughts right now are with the trip...as of t his time 12:47 they are now sailing for Ubay...hahay, how I wish I'm with them... but anyway, I'll be there saturday night pwamis! So hate it when my back aches...I don't know what causes this one, kainis... hay everybody's left nah, gotta go now, another song is playing in my mind but can't figure out the exact lyrics, but anyway in the next couple of days I'm going to post here the compositions I had in the past. Good Luck! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home