mystory612

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Quick Trip to Bohol,

After a very long trip from Cebu to Tubigon, Talibon, finally I reached San Pascual with the help of Juwel, he make kuha me from Talibon with a motorcyle instead of Marlon, oh he's too drunk to drive, we might die early, hehe. When I reached te Julie's place he baks or marlon came in after 5 minutes and together we went to Ling's place with the ingredients for fruit salad. We took our dinner there with tatay (ling's father) over humba and crab viands. Baks even put some crabs in my plate what a cute gesture he made, then later in the meal he announced he's allergic to it, gago talaga he ate coz he craved for it.

Later we met at the disco party for the fiesta celebration, baks continued his drunkeness, and we met some of our highschool friends namely: rocky,brian,aldrin, and muloy it's so nice to see them back, time is not enough for our chats too bad, but we are planning on having a get together one of these days. :-)

Day 1. I woke up so early and laziness overtook me that I wasn't able to attend the Sunday mass. :-( Last night we had an arrangement to meet at my place to continue our chat that was cut off, unfortunatley rocky arrived early, so we chatted first and then when he decided to leave and just get back soon as everyone is present already, 5 mns after he left ling arrived then marlon, brian wasn't able to make it coz he's running out of time, needed to leave for jagna and go to cagayan, as for aldrin, never heard from her, and she never came too. Later in the afternoon Marlon came in to my place and we headed towards ling place for a refreshment and then the three of us went to Lomangog to see the ostrich hehe we took some pix there hopefully I could post it here. :-)

Day 2. Baks knew that I don't have company at home, and don't have anything to cook because te Julie is still in Davao. He arrived early to take me to their house and have breakfast with them, thoughtful animal... hehehe nah, he's just being sweet eh?! I refused to go with him for the very simple reason that I'm too shy to stay in their house with his parents and brothers. hehehe just assured him that I'll be fine ;-)

I left for Tawid and spend the rest of my day with cousins and relatives, while Ling and Baks were leaving for Cebu, baks got work to do while Ling just accompanying her aunt, she'll not be back to work 'til Sunday. 'Twas fun, hehe with cousins, a lot of children we make pamutong with the kids, I'm the oldest apo so I was the ate then.... really fun and one of my unforgettables.

1 Comments:

Blogger dusTyLoKa said...

i would like to correct though i was in bohol on the ff dates: arrival o4/29--evening str8 frm cvg til 05/02--with pos going back home

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home