Basta Laag Way Palag!
Suddenly I felt bored last sunday that's dated May 07, it was a very find day a nice day to refresh oneself and probably spend it in a beach. I suggested to some of my team mates to go to beach after the shift anyway we'll end the day earlier, so we still have time to unwind. They agreed to the idea and I suggested to spend it at Lilo-an (same beach we went to during one of our planned outings) but jenni had a great suggestion, go to Dalaguete instead stayed with her aunt overnight anyway what we're going to worry would only be the fare back and forth. So we went along.
Dalaguete. We left the city around 4pm Sunday with Jenni, B2, and Pinkai, just the 4 of us, it was a fun trip, though it's tiring from 3am shift then a 3 hour trip to the town, uh, basta laag way palag! haha. We arrived around 7pm, and wow what an impressive surrounding, I like the facade of the house, and it reminded me of my stay in Bohol way back when it wasn't crowded yet, unlike nowadays so sad :-(
We planned to spend the morning beside the seawall to see and observe (and in my case take pix) of the sunrise...however we woke up late and wasn't able to see the sunrise anymore but still spend the morning walking around the town and suddenly decided to take a bath at the sea heheh, what a very fine morning...the sea was so calm, and the water is so refreshing....plus I got some stones with me, very refine. ;-) Later in the morning we went to the spring named "obong" wow so like the water and it's so so cold....heheh, it was so much fun, the trip was unplanned, tiresome trip yet enjoyable, and refreshing sights over there. The sea, the spring, the surroundings...and not to mention the bibingka from dalaguete and the oh so yummy chicharon from carcar. I'm looking forward to going back to that place. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home