mystory612

Friday, June 30, 2006

Premiere Issues??? yeah. I so like it...huh, what a perfect timing, really am not in the mood to take calls now, so sleepy and so am not in the right time to comprehend customer's issue! Bad trip with backache and long calls, plus such so nganganga customers! After lunch got prem issues and then coaching... so like the life then after an hour training and team meeting! haha I'm not so productive today huh?!

Coaching. Really hit bad with AHT, always been a known problem in my scorecard :-( sad to say but I'm really doing my best to lower it and maintain a passing mark, I'm pressured I should admit. TL has nothing to do with it, eventhough he's really wanting to help but I'm the one taking the calls...you know.

Team Meeting. So enjoyed the meeting, the team's discussing several things a lot of har har har so far the most enjoying meeting, at least it refreshes our tired faces and mind, as of this typing I'm back in the phone with all my tools up and running, while michai's bugging me of her bals, can't open filmax's website it's getting errors... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home