mystory612

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

whew!

I don't know what would be my title for this blog, but really I miss writing here.... huh, a lot of things *just noticed I always use this line hehe* well first I moved out of our home and decided to live alone *w/c I have a blog entry coming over I'll be putting it here soon* second, the moments I had since I moved in, third, got a new phone w/c I started to get bored on...and to end it all I'm sleepy....hahahah simang!

Sleep. yeah honestly speaking as of this writing, I'm sleepy and how I wish I could just go home and take a nap and how I wish my room's as cold as my environment here at the workplace :( I'm looking forward for my sked to be changed to nighttime, I know a lot of my team mates will notlike the sked but for nocturnal creatures like me, that would be of great advantage! hahahahha kidding aside, i hated it so much when I can't sleep early, many things coming over and bothering my already bothered mind. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to enrol in a yoga class coz I wanted to have tranquility.......I envy those persons who are so organized with their thoughts and with their things! just like my ate rodz :-) oh I so love reading her blog, you can really see the person thru her choice of words and the way she organized her thoughts in her writings....such a witty person.

I ran out of time again, logged out time already, the production area is like a market place again, urghhh I so hate that last caller of mine.... very demanding and always interrupts when I speak so kainis! shets kau! okai, got to go home now....I have an account to be reviewed with TL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home