mystory612

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Romarlon @ home

September 18, 2006 -- Monday
Geian's 11th birthday

Unexpectedly baks arrived at home, I was in the kitchen when I heard his voice, I was kinda surprise since I didn't know that Ling-ling had actually informed me thru text that he's in Lahug (wasn't able to check the phone, not 'til he arrived). Well, since he was there to make use of his presence, he helped me with the biko, he's the one who does the caramel and mixed the malagkit...

Thanks baks, I appreciate the effort so much, that's a nice birthday gift to my dear brother, he sure do appreciate it too,and for entertaining him with the damath game when he arrived for lunch break, I can see he surely had fun before he left for school. Thanks again baks! :=)


Later in the afternoon, we went for shopping. Yeah he had a shopping for himself! He wanted to spend his salary for personal stuff and so I accompanied him, it's fun shopping with him though.

Again baks, thaks for the time, and for the company, it so sweet of you to get me a ride. Take care always, I'm enjoying every moment of lakad since you're leaving so soon, I'm gonna miss you for sure and the kakulitans! ;=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home