mystory612

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

and then he texts....

Yes he did! Now I know he can't stand his cutie friends...hehehe, yeah got a text message from Marlon last Sunday when I was at Ling's place, I called him and heard his voice once again, he sounded like having some colds....oh I just remember how I miss him so much! huh....well, that's better at least nagparamdam sya almost 3 weeks after he lost his phone, I thought he had really forgotten us all! Thanks goodness...

Hahay baks, if you only knew how I miss your texts and your company...tsk tsk tsk, thank you for remembering to text I hope once in a while you do it and hopefully you'll be able to have a new phone the soonest possible fine so we could communicate once again....I hope you'll give us a visit! miss you much!! mwuah mwuah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home