Unwell
What's wrong? what is it that's bothering you? The problem with you is, you keep it all by yourself, you don't share, you're afraid to, you're afraid that they may just laugh at what they're gonna hear and the reason for your being emotional. It's affecting you, your job, your personality, it's affecting your team, your team leader's stats...fix your self up!
Now what's happening? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? you're making it hard for yourself....
I don't know. I don't know where to start and on how to start. Lot's of things are bothering me...family matters burdens me much, personal stuff, financial is manageable. Maybe I'm longing for somebody who'll be able to understand me more, to comfort me, and is willing to hear me out. Yes, I have lots of friends who claims that they're willing to listen, that they're just there to comfort me and they're ready to extend their arms....but technically they don't, they listen yes but not to understand me, but just to know why I'm like this and to make them feel we're close. hmp! kumbaga chika lang...
Trust. I guess I should start there, it's always been hard for me to trust anybody. When I talk, the info's I'm giving always has a limitation. whew! it's so tiring.... when will i change, I needed to refresh, and I promise myself I'm gonna fix this problem, starting next week....rest assured I won't have half-day syndrome anymore nor will I have unexcused absences....

1 Comments:
thanks for the inspiring words, why ba? what's with PBB celebrity edition? i'm churi but i don't get the connection, pentium one jud ever...
Post a Comment
<< Home