mystory612

Monday, October 09, 2006

in the mood for love

Kilig. Silly. Felt like a high school stude. These stupid, foolish feelings comes back whenever you're in the mood for love. So that does mean I'm one of them?! ehem... For several instances I've kept my distance from the feelings I had, I mean I try not to be flirty, not to show any hint that I like a person or not and was hoping long time ago that a man would do the first move instead. :)

Two nights ago while I was lying on my bed I didn't noticed that I was getting a lot of text messages with a consecutive miscalls from "him" 'til a phone call woke me up and gosh 'twas him annoyed why I'm not responding to his messages..... duh, he claims he misses me for the short time that he's out of town, charmos ginamos oi! he seemed to be concerned when I told him I'm having headaches again, we always argued when it comes to my sickness coz I don't drink medicine, after the doctor gave me prescription he's been urging me to buy the medicines so I won't be botherd with the pain, but as hard headed as I am, I didn't follow instructions, I feel those stuff are not of importance, the pain is manageable. He made me promise to buy the medicine the day after heheh and just to finish the "non-sense" argument I gave him a yes answer. He probably must have missed me that much to request to call him back once he hungs up, which I did by the way, I miss his being so talkative though and his presence too! and he kept on telling me how he miss me and how he loves me. urgh! pag sure oi! :)) I felt like heaven huh char oi! He's getting overacting huh, hehehhe but that's what I like about him, he's so sweet and doesn't hesitate to tell me things that men usually don't tell.


I also love you boy, I don't know when this relationship gonna lead us, but I sure will be able to miss you more once you leave for manila, and jeez I'm so worried about that operation that you and your brother's gonna undergo. Fears also are in me, I'm afraid that once you're there you would forget about me anymore and just set aside the wonderful relationship we had, afraid that you'll find someone else :( that's why I'm afraid to be open with my feelings towards you, I don't know if you feel the barrier I put, the denial I have towards myself... I'm sorry for that. I don't intend to be so insensitive, I'm just not expecting too much to keep me from deep pain. *sigh* what is this that we're in ha? I don't know how to describe us. can we talk? I hope I'll have the guts, I hope before you leave we'll be able to talk, can't wait to see you back here. miss you. mwuah!

1 Comments:

Blogger dusTyLoKa said...

yey at long last, you're here i have someone to exchange words with it's so lonely without your words... this blog is not open to my other friends i don't want them to view it coz i know panchismis lang habol ng iba, though not all, but majority. so far i like the comments thanks au, drop by anytime to leave a message i would love to read all your comments i would gladly accept any.... at least we have this to keep in touch with each other.

as for this entry, really i'm afraid, i'm wearing a sheild na, but sometimes too, whenever i'm alone and while meditating seems like i don't love him as a "lover" i mean, just wanted him to be the best friend i now have, but i'm not closing my doors though...come what may nalang... i hope you'll be able to meet him, he'd met some of my friends too, and i'd like you guys to know each other and get to know him well ;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home