mystory612

Saturday, December 09, 2006

volunteering program

:) starting the blog with a smile, yeah coz got my first volunteering job doing callbacks yesterday, jeez I was scared the first time, only vince and me dared to do it and 'twas fun! added in the fun is the fact that there were only very few requests for callbacks so was able to surf through the net *winks*

Well, I joined the program though for exposure and well, to break the boredom, just wanted to be busy anyway, there's no boyfriend around hihihi, one thing too, as what I've told baks "ang pagka-ambisyosa ni gladysia nga motaas ang rango sa kompanya" hahahah, yeah am I not right? this is for my professional growth! We officially started it on the first week of December we're originally scheduled for callbacks, but since there were few stations available that time, some of us were doing FA (floor assist) tasks, which I first did.

FA. Ngek! First day, so scary, so shameful, I'm even trying to get rid of tenured agents hekhek, I'm looking for those who just came from ALL (applied learning lab) and by the way before I forget, it's too tiring, the fact that you are going to stand like a prostitute around the production area for 2 straight hours, and it's also very boring if there's nobody asking for assistance, unlike doing callbacks I have the net para mabusy...hmmmm so looooove it! plus it gives me time to blog too! Going back to the FA churva...well standing like a prosti and everybody is expecting you know everything! huhuhu, and if you don't and if they notice that you're also not sure theyr'e gonna give you those annoying looks, a look that will make you feel --no earth koh!! omagush! duh, bahala sila, kevs... :(

I forgot how many hours we need to render to complete the whole program, we'll be given different tasks though, we have escalations too besides FA works, call backs, and MOD tasks. Thinking about doing or accepting sup calls scares the hell out of me. I lost the drive doing sup calls, I remember when I was still a fresh agent, I'm dreaming to get sup calls, 'cause I find it challenging --which is true-- however hadlok nako now, dili nako nahan challenges, I easily lost my temper esp for those really hard headed cust and those cust who are arrogant, tsk tsk tsk gud luck! Basin mao rai kadalian nako og terminate. Not now Lord, need a job, and I still love the company. REad: company, not account! hahahaha

As of this blogging Vinz and I are now in our second day of doing callbacks, and so far I've made 4 callbacks already--hambugira sa? heheh, only have 30 mins to go then we're off na...gonna sleep already, and can't wait to check any message in my mobile and hear baks voice over the phone. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home