worries
At long last Ling knew about us! It was really a struggle for a long time, finally baks told her, Aldrin saw the shock in her face upon reading the text message coming from Romarlon....and suddenly her mood changes, I understand why. :( I promised to baks I would talk to her and ask forgiveness for what we did, I can't afford to lose both of them, and baks expressed the same way too, telling me he doesn't want to lose us both.
This made me realized on the friendship we had established. Baks and I had been buddies for quite awhile but I can't leave my dear Lhing behind, she's been there with me since elementary, assisting me with my needs.... I may look tougher but I have most of the issues in life, she's the one giving me comfort and stuff. When I started the relationship with our bestfriend, first thing I considered was her, that's why it took long before we admitted because I can't find the right words to say that won't let her feel bad, Romarlon has long been wanting for it to be official but I guess he's just waiting for my decision. *sigh*
At least now makaginhawa nako og arang arang what I'm afraid now is how to react if our relatives in Bohol will know, I don't know how to react when he's not around :(( huhuhu baks, maulaw ko.....for sure sila pa bb and ma we pangutan on jud ko, I don't know kon gipangutana ba ka pag uli nimo...ako kaya ani... huhuhuhu
That's why I'm having second thoughts on going home to bohol without you around, that's one of the things that I'm considering... jeez I'm just gonna miss you terribly especially it's gonna be your birthday :( I wish you'll be here, hahay baks, the nightly exchange of text messages is going into my system, pirmi nako gahulat sa oras when will you text, I hope nothing's gonna change when you come back sa? i love you.... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home