friendship
I'm reflecting on the word "friendship" how to become a true friend, am I a good one? am I a good friend?, how can we measure it? *sigh*
Tina. She's previously one of our teammates in jessee's team. If you get to know her there's a good friend in her however due to the temptations around her and for being so foolishly inlove with her boys...she will turn out to be a monster...I'm sorry for the word. She has a psychological problem, an attitude problem that whoever she gets along with won't last long and because she's so abusive with her "friends" I don't think they even considered her one. They or should I say "we" instead laughs at her, sometimes my conscience gets into me, I know this is unfair for her all the "benefits of the doubt" we already provided her but she's not learning! I don't know, as far as I would want to help her but I'm afraid 'cause she gets to abuse one's kindness...jeez she also needs to learn on her mistakes and do something for herself for goodness' sake! I've been praying for her betterment, for her conversion but I guess she's getting worst. Now, I know this is so mean of me saying these words....you can just sense how I highly disagree her attitude.
She has the gift of words, she understands your feelings, she fights for her friends, but despite the kindess the goodness there's always a kapalit! What triggers me to say these things is because my team mates are now accusing me of feeding info's to her regarding there trips! to wherever they went, even the bacolod trip which I recently joined them....tina knows all these and according to jenai it's all detailed, it really made me feel bad, just because I don't say bad words towards her all the time and just because I have her number and just because I offerd her a job they're now thinking I'm the spy? waaaah...it's hurting, now I know how it feels when you're accused of something that you didn't do, and here in the chatroom they're saying things that I'm feeling was all refering to me...hahay if that's what they think, then let them be, anyway truth always prevails. But I can't deny the hurt I'm feeling and the annoyance too since our trip back to Cebu from Bacolod, I know they would say "it was just a joke" but jokes are always half-meant you know. They think I was a jinx to that trip coz dugay nako wala kuyog-kuyog nila, I must admit I felt bad after hearing it....I can't control what's gonna happen! and hey, it's not my fault if we weren't able to catch the first trip, in the first place I was the one who woke up so early just to make sure I won't be blame for being so langayan I made it a point that I'm already prepared and my things are all set before they do....huh, but nah...
Anyway, going back to the first question, how can we really measure frienship? is it for the company? read: wherever the crowd is you're there as well, kon asa ang laag to-a, can it be measured by providing what other people doesn't have, or by being so generous? are these the basis of a real and true friend?? I wonder.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home