on love and love life....love still!
Love. Everyone gets interested whenever this topic is being touched most especially if a person's lovelife is going to be talked about. Everything's interesting when it's all about love! whoever falls under it's spell goes crazy... Here's a serious tale about a woman's love:
Madelaine. (i don't know if it's the correct spelling of her name) She's a relative of ours from mother's side. Just recently we were astonished when we got the information that she died, and personally I was more suprised to know that it's due to giving birth, and that, she was already married and most shocking of all her husband is a polio victim (read: can't walk, as in...totally can't!). Now, this had me thinking, how she must have loved her husband, just thinking about the husband's situation (his being a polio victim) and to think the man is 20 years older than her! wow that's really shocking.... before she died she had a premonition, she wants to get married here in cebu (which was only granted recently by her parents) and if she dies she wants to be buried here in cebu 'cause she doesn't want to leave her husband. Wow! it's actually an eye opener for everyone....yes it's easy to say that we don't mind the looks and some other churva churva but in reality we don't want to be laugh at, there's an ego within us, a pride... it's always easier said than done. Naa pa jud diay mga person's nga ingon ana ang love towards their fellows, maybe they were really meant for each other....that God paired them. What a good soul Madie is. Sayang for she left her family early, without her son knowing her in person, :-( what a sad ending, but I know even if she's not around physically she still loves her husband so much. I salute you die!
Lovelife. It's almost 2 months now since Romarlon left for Manila, though we communicate everyday, almost talks to each other every now and then (kalas gai kaayo load) it's really different if he's here physically. As he called me last Sunday he's really like a little child begging me to come over and visit him, 'cause he missed me so much (char oi! kataas sa ako hair) hahahaha, that's what I love most about him, he's very vocal with his emotions.... and I found it sweet and corny heheh, 'cause I never had it before, I mean never had a boyfriend like him.....that made me love him so much and missed him so much too :( oh baks, if I only have a time, I'm more than willing to pay you a visit, kaw pa lakas ka sa'kin! :) i love you baks...
Love. I always define it as a feeling given by God to be shared to everybody. There are several descriptions of the word,such as murag bubble gum, kon mopilit makabuang ; funny but true. It just feels good to be with somebody you love, it takes the worry out of you, no matter how big your problem is, how many your worries are, so long as you have your loved one with you everything will just be like a pebble. :) It gives a healthy heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home