blogging
Blogging is said to be the 4th media, it feels good that you have an outlet to express your feelings, to get you busy when you're bored. I'm not religiously putting an entry in my blog plainly because the page is block in my workplace, I could have had entered a couple of ka-cornyhan during break times and in between calls when there's avail, but all I could mke is just a rough draft. Thanks to multiply.com, it still has access on the floor, I can post and copy it in my blogpage if given the access :) **well, if there's an available station in the kiosk, that's when i get to copy the entries i have in www.multiply.com, ah and speaking of blog, i'm still learning more things on this blogspot.com site, like what i mentioned on the previous entry...just don't have enough time to explore and broaden my knowledge

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home