on work, scorecard, effectiveness, new operations manager...
Deep Sigh. For the past 3 months my scorecard is not impressive, it's one of the reason why I was discouraged to apply for a higher position, added in the discouragement is the memo that was served for me and followed by memo after memo :( yeah call me memo collectore coz that's how I feel now. Don't ask me further what were the memos I'll just feel humiliated and will hurt me more... drama.
Surely I've concentrated on bringing down my handling time since the last week of February making sure I'm gonna hit the target, however other metrics are suffering coz of it -- max, quality and csat. I can sell, I know but because of my talk time which is way over the average already I skip it and rush to end the call. I'm used to having a passing quality scores, but coz of skipping some steps just to end a call right a way this gives me failing marks in my scorecard, good thing is the site now is no longer very strict with quality if it is then I'm double dead already. Csat on the other hand, I can say I'm just one of the lucky ones for I don't get surveyed most of the times and if I will be majority of the surveys that came in for me are all satisfactory meaning I'm giving good customer satisfaction. But with the disats I'm getting it's not against me or it's not referring to me but with the company, so I can say it's subjective and hey I can't control a customer's perception or mindset towards the company! Because of this I felt I'm not an effective anymore, I shouldn't be calling myself a "specialist" oh what a shame I have been on the production floor for more than a month and still can't balance my scorecard!
Upon hearing that along with our new skeds is us being assigned to another OM, I felt worst coz we'll be handled by an OM w/c is know to coach agents one on one and it scares the hell out of me. We had a meeting with her earlier, and my heart beats fast everytime she talks about the scorecard and on hitting the metrics. Gosh i can see myself now becoming a suki of her desk for coaching.... :(( natugkan na ko hubag-hubag sugod huhuhu her action plans are amazing! and she's one hell out of an amazing manager!! there's no doubt she's a very supportive OM yet so strict when it comes to work, very competitive indeed!
I really am scared of what would be my fate on this cluster, I have a feeling that I would no longer be on the floor next month, I don't want to leave yet, not with the company but with the acct oh shets if there are other accts that I can transfer right away by all means transfer me!hahahha I'm already comfortable with the company, I so like it here, and I don't want to leave yet....not with my payables not completing 50% yet...huhuhu fobre.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home