good bye's
Someone's saying goodbye....we'll i'm not supposed to start the blog with those three words it just pops up my mind...it reminds me of a song w/c i don't know what the title is. Anyway going back, to saying good-bye's, let's set aside the status of my heart now and the person involve coz I'm on the process of healing...I'm dedicating this blog to my friends in CVG.
There are only very few spider wave members left on the floor, well kudos for jeff for he's now promoted and a QE now --clap, clap. Sad to say that during our final training many didn't make it, then when Pam, Vanessa, Kc, Von, and I was put in the same team pam left first and was followed by vanessa then lately kc :( kuya dave had resigned already and now tess...oh so sad, in team jessee besides kc leaving this year, Q, and cindy then followed, and now pinkai is having her resignation ready :( seems like the persons I'm with are saying good bye's.... I'm not sure if I'll stay with cvg or I'll follow my friends decisions....
I love the company, only the acct is so much to carry physically and emotionally. The increase in salary can't compensate the loads we're carrying plus add in to that the worries for the scorecard and the metrices that we need to meet. *shrugs, haay Sprint is just too much to carry! and I'm speaking as an agent of the acct. If there's other offers for me I'll probably accept it, I need a job.
It's hurting me that my dear friends are leaving I'm afraid to be left alone.

2 Comments:
Goodbye is not forever. At least hold on to that :)
forever is not enough....hahah murag kanta ni sara germs...d ko ganahn sa idea nyo ofc nga bilin shoes ha, tsk, kon baho og ti-il? mo alisbo?
Post a Comment
<< Home