mystory612

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Lounge will be closed until 10:30pm tonight!

I purposely dressed early so I'll arrive in the office at least 2-3 hours before shift starts, the main purpose of this is to sleep comfortably in the lounge. But when I arrived, shets it's closed until 10:30pm because visitors from Sprint are coming, what does that something to do with closing the lounge? As I write this blog my head is aching so badly and my eyes are ready to shut...hmmm I can foresee an irate agent later on.

Heck my shift starts at 11:30pm, still I'll wait for the scheduled time, for the lounge to be opened for goodness sake I wanna sleep!!! That's all I wanna do at t his point in time.

Lounge. It is new. It's renovated. It's more of a living room than a sleeping lounge. It has a huge flat screen TV set with DVD player and how do you call it? woofers? kana speakers nga dagko pra nice ang sound result... a center table, a couch, lamp, side table, dry flowers in lovely vases, spacious, and on the other corner are lots of bean bags. I started staying in the lounge during lunch breaks when I started a graveyard shift even before it was renovated, I don't usually sleep for just 45mins but in the long run I learned, I don't care if it gives me headache after a nap what's important is my brain was able to rest. My friend/teamate Pink told me that she sometimes sleeps at the lounge during our rest days, and I wanna do it too, it's nice to sleep in an airconditioned room where noise is very very minimal, with a romantic light from a very lovely lamp, and jeez I realized it's nice to sleep in a bean bag heheh... so there, I'm looking forward to sleeping in the lounge during my rest days and this also gives me chance to take calls if I want to anytime during rest days and render RD OT, if I get bored and earn extra! whew, kewl...
Though it can't be avoided that other persons inside snores really loud that it irritates me, but what can I do, I'm just sharing the room with them. The funny thing when I enter the room is seeing different positions of persons while they're asleep! hahah funny jud makakita kag murag electric fan, wla na gasakay sa bean bag tungod sa kaluhagan! Looking at their faces, sometimes makes me laugh, kataw anan jud mga nawng sa tawo kon m2log sa? hahaha, of course naa poy mga ma-amo og dagway, na cutie jud kaau, na mafeel nako how nice to wake up in the morning with someone by your side with an angelic face like what I see... I was tempted to take a pic of a TL from a different cluster who was asleep, if only my mobile phone can give me a very good resolution for capturing something under a very low light, why not! i was also afraid to try basin mkamata or naay mkakita nako taking a pic of his, pagkauwaw naman lang jud!

My computer reads 10:26pm, can't wait for the lounge to be opened and grab 2 bean bags and positioned it in a corner and nap... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home