mystory612

Thursday, April 03, 2008

happy...sad

He's getting married. It is the latest news I heard about him, and it's confirmed. They said "she's" pregnant that's why.... well at the back of my mind, at long last he's wish is coming true already, and a part of me is glad that he's getting married to the woman he truly love, as far as i'm concerned, and a part of me is sad because he's going to settle down and he never made an effort to settle our misunderstanding and put a closure to our "unfinished business".

Honestly, I've been praying he'll keep in touch, just a simple "hi" from him would really erase all the misunderstandings we had, I just wanted to have the old friendship and I want to feel back what he said before we parted ways "best friend gihapon tika, bisan wala nata..." but why is he avoiding me? why is he keeping a distance between us? I figured he had done something that he's afraid to tell me or he's afraid that I may get hurt once I know the truth....but the truth about what? *sigh*....yeah it's sad really....

I know time heals all wounds, I'm placing everthing to oblivion, and will continue to pray for his happiness and to the family that he's going to have. If I wasn't too coward it must've been be, but I was too afraid thinking of the future, but it's okay, I'm happy na rin now that he's finally found someone, someone to whome he'll share the rest of his life with.

"I'm still a friend when you're in need, you know I'm just a text away,I'm always ready to lend a helping hand, and my ears are willing to hear you, my arms to comfort you when you're down....i'll be right here....take care"

2 Comments:

Blogger feebee said...

what a nice way to let go mama. just keep on keeping on. love ya! :)

10:10 AM  
Blogger dusTyLoKa said...

thank you :) and hey belated happy birthday again! you weren't online when i logged in and am not sure if i left an offline message (tigulang nako cnt rmmbr well heheh)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home