mystory612

Saturday, November 24, 2007

quality evals for we 1124, my disappointment

I don't feel good today, not only because I'm a bit groggy coming to work due to pre-rd syndrome too *sighs*, I managed the 5 hours of taking calls, thanks to low call volume at least my minds at ease at some point, but when I pulled up the CCPM record and there I saw my quality score that's close to call avoidance, dang it really hit me. It was the call I had with unapplied payment where cust had fax the necessary docs 4x already and issue still is unresolved. I promise cust to file a dispute about it but I forgot to get the pre-cash card number and when I called the cust back the following day I can't seem to reach his number and I forgot to place note on the account that I wasn't able to complete the dispute due to incomplete info and cust can't be reached. Unfortunately, quality dept got in on the recording and to add more to my very unfortunate day it was graded pa jud... haaay ka malas sa life, oh well...


deep breathing dusty it will help to compose yourself again.... come on, do well on your next calls, cheer up be positive! :) think about your rest day, which is TODAY, have you forgotten? it's sunday already which means more dvd marathon weeeeh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home