mystory612

Thursday, September 27, 2007

2nd year @ cvg

And so it's my 2 years in the call center industry. Who would have thought I'm going to last this long, I remember almost quitting on the game before completing the first year but all of it now had been gone like a wind, how time flies so fast...

I never expected to stay longer, in the first place I was never expecting to be hired in convergys. When I was called for an interview and was then invited for a preliminary exam, I never expected anything Ijust did it for fun for I was bored one Sunday afternoon, and fortunately I was asked to stay for a final interview after I completed the last set of exam which was a call simulation and to my amazement, I was told to sign the contract so I could submiit my requirements and start right away, my gosh it all happened in an instant last September 26, 2005, the memory is still fresh. I remember it was a Sunday and I miss to attend mass because I stayed until 10pm to complete the contract signing, my tummy then was growling for I haven't had lunch when I came to the office. It was the same day that I met some of my wavemates also namely: vinz, von, kc, pam, van, and te tata ----I can't remember now if I miss somebody I'm saying sorry in advance.

I like to surprise the people at home but I was scared not to show the requirements to my mama when I got home coz I need to have a medical test and I don't have a single penny, not knowing that it's all gonna be paid for by the company. So I can see in my mama's face the delight of me being hired by convergys, and I was given whatever little she and my papa have just for me to submit the requirements on time, I thanked them for being so supportive of me, until this point, they always have been. I wasn't planning to let them know so soon, but well it happened already....
There were times when I almost lost my position, I was then really demotivated, must be the sked, I so hate early morning skeds, I don't like to wake up early in the morning! am lucky to have been taken care of my team leader, Jessee, me and my teamates are really grateful for having him as our tl. char! well moving forward.... I then decided to hand in my resignation but I can't dare to complete my composition and feeling so lazy to do the printing, and this was then I decided to meditate on everything that's been happening....and I wanted to prove something to myself, I remember coming to the office everyday with hatred towards the sked towards the callers I just wanted to stay at home and get paid, but of course that's impossible, so I meditated and started anew, so here I am still taking calls and helping Sprint subscribers resolve their issues as much as I can with all knowledge I have, and seriously, I like what I'm doing. I may be annoyed of rude and hard headed customers but I really like being on the phone and tapping the keyboard. hihihi

Mura lang ug wala but I'm old in this account but I must admit and I'm very honest to say that there are some issues which I don't know the resolution still. :) my metrics, well, murag trainee lang japon, but to tell yah I've been working on my average handling time but it seems to be my problem since training, customer satisfaction wise? ehem, I rarely get disats of course surveys are so subjective -ingon sila, but I'm still proud that mostly my surveys are all customer satisfied. buspol hehehe; I'm more motivated now to continue because I have bills to pay and I need to get savings still too bad I'm too gastador, I learned how to budget now and still strugling.

I'm looking forward to stay longer in convergys, and motivated to take another position and not just be contented of becoming an agent for life. So, help me God to have perseverance and change my attitutude towards work, and give me strength and the will to succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home