I'm thinking
Should I or shouldn't I? I've been asking these questions to myself, should I or shouldn't I shift to a vegetarian diet? hmmmm, can I take the consequence, am I strong enough to leave meat behind? oh I'm not sure...
Maybe I really haven't given it a serious thought, I've been preparing for it though, taking little meat, so far I'm being good at it, I thought it's already for good but I can't resist whenver I get very hungry at work and there's no available viand in the pantry, they don't serve veggies or seafoods that much, if there are veggies it's mixed with meat :-(
And while I am thinking if I should shift to vegetarian diet I also am planning to take the civil service exams this october, I'll take the risk even without review, I'm afraid you know but I guess I just have to fight the fear, I did my self review and I realized that I really needed a refresher course, it seemed like decades already since I last attended school and I'm completely lost, I'm thinking what did I learn in college? hahaha my philippine constitution is very bad, my gosh my scores are very disatisfactory! poor me...now I'm thinking, would it be a good idea to take the risk? hmmmm
My mind's pre-occupied with a lot of things, because there are lot of things that I need to do too, all these things are just in my mind and I haven't done any action...the typical gladys. I have laundry to do, cleaning, arranging, organizing stuff,in my room that had been long overdue, haaaay lazy dusty.
Now it reminds me of someone, someone special that helped me, and made me trust my self. I miss the times...after we parted ways, everything's a mess again, even worse than before. I know it's just a state of mind, it's a matter of programming oneself, maybe I'm just overacting, too attached to the idea that I needed someone to be myself, hopeless romantic wui, too much drama on love life, in the first place, do I have a life? well that's a big question hahahah
well, I'm thinking....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home