mystory612

Monday, August 27, 2007

news

created aug 20, 2007
system was down, so it was temporarily saved in my doc


I heard from the radio news flash last night that there's a new food in the market, I wasn't sure though if it was a sausage, i just came in from the bathroom when i heard it, it's made of soya which is very good for vegetarian peeps, they can now enjoy soya sausage hehehe, and it gives me hope to really switch to the vegetarian diet, but still undecided, i've been taking less meat for almost a year now, avoiding it as much as possible. Accdg to report, it's purely vegetarian no trace of meat included in the ingredient... sounds good ah, i'll check the grocery and have my first taste of soya sausage. :-)


As accessed to inquirers page today, there's a report regarding the soldiers from Bohol being sent to Sulu, particularly the 15th IB, gosh, I can't describe how I feel, I didn't notice that a tear drops on the keyboard, I was crying! Why I reacted this way? maybe because I know soldiers who are assigned in Bohol, and though we weren't close I still feel for them, knowing that Rea's bf is part of the Philippine Army assigned in Bohol, I can feel how she's gonna feel if Rico is included in the troupe, not to mention kenny's friend--whatever their relationship is or was or whatever, even if I hated that guy for being so insensitive to kenny, for treating kenny as some kind of toy basta...but despite the hatred i still care, jeez if i feel this way for those people which i'm of no relation to how much more their loved ones?! Oh the war in Mindanao is getting worst! day after day more lives are taken, when will it end? Jesus Christ! more and more people are praying for world peace, though i'm not religious but i do pray for peace not only peace of mind but of course for the country.


As I create this the system in cvg is currently down, I really regret not rendering OT after shift, I'm always in a wrong timing. haaay, better luck next time, while finishing this blog I'm also waiting for the other window to finish uploading, the internet connection here in the pantry is really really slow, say it's at a snail's pace, too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home