Good Luck
An hour before the shift ended yesterday (that's 3am), I was ready to sleep already, when TL wants us to attend the conference for the new incentive churva for 30 mins, I was like -- God my back is really painful now, my eyeballs are about to pop up already due to my trying hard to open it wide just not to close my eyelids.
Roadshow. That how the marketing call it. It highlights the new incentive package or how are we being paid for the sales we got from our calls. Very interesting, the figures are good provided you work hard on it, it's kinda bundled with quality scores so it would depend on the quality scores and the maximize plus the attendance :) I don't really understand the computation that's presented during the conference, as I've said I was so sleepy so I'm concentrating much on my sleepines. At least I understand a bit hehe, nah, it's a very very good offer for those who've been selling, but for agents like me who's trying hard to reach the sales goal, if you won't reach the passing you'll not get any incentive at all, unlike the previous incentive deals, it's paid per widget-that's how they call it so even if I only sell 3 visions (Sprint's plan for data usage) I won't get anythign, not at all... sayang din naman effort ko.
It's attractive really, now I'm inspired to sell more, but here's the problem: I'm going to be taking calls using the new tool, w/c is very very confusing, and I'm not familiar with, now I doubt if I could reach the goal :-( that's bad news for me.
All I can say is goodluck to me and my callers after my 3 day vacation leave, tomorrow will be me rest day, I won't be taking calls until wednesday , so I won't be able to apply whatever I "learned" inside the training room. haay
So help me God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home