mystory612

Saturday, June 30, 2007

After an hour and a half overtime after shift ended, I directlly went to JY and met Mulyoy-an elem/highschool boy friend (psst dnt get me wrong here); ling's cousin. My whole Tuesday was spent only with friends first I had Mulyoy and Ling and spent lunch with them then I met Cherryl--college friend, in the afternoon at SM, talked over a cup of hot choco and a doughnut...


Cherryl. We met during the first day of school in USJR rm 410, 4th flr, san jose bldg, first sem year '97. We were the early birds at that time, from then on we've become good friends though we had different majors we still find time to be together and chat once in a while, exchanging updates.

As we were talking over our cup of hot choco--w/c by the way happens to be our favorite! we were reminiscing the college days, the day we met...we talked about music, movies, future plans, her getting engaged, going into business...girlie stuff, shoes, bags, and exchanging details about former classmates we knew, there whereabouts and where they're connected with and the like.
Who would've thought our friendship would last this long.....we hope the friendship would last forever, and would still keep in touch even if she's gonna get married na and have her own family.
I woke up the following day in a bed with my sisters. Yes, it's always nice to be home. Home Sweet Home they say, I spent the night with the family and the whole day watching movies at home, all by myself then came Aldrin, the rest of the day was spent with ling ling. We watched a last full show movie and had a sleep over together, the chatting continued the following morning in the clinic where we talked about our high school days with our former classmates.... it was fun reminiscing the days, I remembered we talked about the famous groups during our days since we started in SPA.

Acronyms. We remembered CHECOSAMGEGE of juniors and WEEDCAKE, and who'll forget my very own JR BEAM when we were sophies, and our own acronyms namely: GBSan--gladys belle sanchez, Miyec--Mirasol Yecyec, Rombas--romulo basilad jr, romnick--romelyn and nicastrito, rolex--romelyn basilad, rocuts--romarlon cutamora, mike air--michael mendez, ricuts--ric cutamora, McEHMS--Marion Maboloc, and I remembered JOHNDHEL--wendel darunday (a former hs sweetie tsarmus! hahahah ) ....these were just some of the acronyms we remembered.

And how can we forget our first year high with Sr Perly? the drama titled: The Prodigal Son? and we also made fun remembering the presentations we had during convocations...the macarena days w/c Verma presented during the Mr and Ms Science and Technology '97...the debate between water and food with Felani when we were in 3rd year the argument I had with an english teacher rgrding active and passive topic (hahaha it's a long story) ....ahhhh high school days...such fun!

I'm so proud of our batch. We're all like brothers and sisters, unlike the other batches they are very "section-centered", us? we didn't care! we had a lot of bonding, the very talkative batch perhaps, the very fun batch, mga walay buot hahahahh ....river of love is flowing.... up until this day we still keep in touch, I have almost all of their numbers, imagine that hahaha, even if they're afar we still manage to chat. We're all looking forward to the grand alumni homecoming come april '08, thinking about it now excites me, and I'm more excited to see my friends who chose to settle down early and there partners and kids. Excited to see the DST sisters whom we love oh so dearly...Sr Rita who used to be my superior when I stayed at the convent, despite my being so "suwa-il" she still continued to care, Sr Perly, our St Catherine adviser, who influenced me to sing and joined the choir, the soft-spoken Sr Mercy, with her very soft voice how can i forget my favorit song "you are always there" --i still have a copy of it, courtesy of romarlon,he wrote it for me, i tore it out of my prev notebook just to preserve it, the perky Sr Malou, who's always smiling and joking, i love the blending of voices that she taught us... the pretty, and often stereotyped suplada Sr Mary Ann, the bogoy Sr Bebe...i hope all of them will be able to attend the said reunion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home