Mozart and the Whales
June 12, 2007
CVG pantry
After shift I did my routinary web browsing and the movie that's aired on Star Movies got my attention, after my browsing while I was eating all along I was watching on the television and promised myself I'm gonna search on the movies title and make any possible effort to get a copy of it! Yep, I wasn't able to watch the start of the movie. I'm posting herewith a short description of the movie.
Title: Mozart and the Whales (2006)
Starring: Josh Harnett and Radha Mitchell
Directed by: Peter Naess
*review courtesy of about.com
Inspired by the lives of two people with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. Donald is a good-natured but hapless taxi driver with a love of birds and a superhuman knack for numbers. Like many AS sufferers, he likes patterns and routines. But when the beautiful but complicated Isabelle joins the autism support group he leads, his life-and his heart-are turned upside down.
****i like the movie really though theyr'e different from each other yet love really moves in mysterious ways no matter what type of person you are no matter what your personality is. I was moved by the love of Donald and his determination, the organization's friendship, I was somehow inspired by Isabelle's perkiness and positive outlook all the time, and ohhh I so envy there being so artistic and love for animals! You guys better watch the movie. I just noticed I like movies w/c has autistic characters just like "I am Sam" the one that's starred by Tom Hanks i forgot the title --kad2 bryt au xa sa Math, and a movie w/c my psychology teacher let as watched forgot the title too :( and not to mention i like "Beautiful Mind" starred by Russell Crowe (forgive me if i ddnt spell his name right)
Labels: churva

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home