mystory612

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

training

Sleepy. Annoyed. These are what am feeling as of this writing. Being inside the training room is somehow relaxing since you're not gonna take any calls rather, just concentrate in your pc screen and absorb everything written in the job aid that's designed for the training, however looking at the new tool that I'll be using come 5 days from now, it's really annoying! I hate the look of it, with tiny icons in front of you, it looks so messed up to me... haaay, I just can see myself on the production floor in a few days using this new tool for the new billing system, annoyed and ngarag so to speak! haaaay

As of now the only consilation I could think for having this training is I get to do web browsing though the limits on the website, thanks to proxy, and of course get rid of avaya. Right now, I'm in the mood to go home and have some sleep.....jeez 15mins is almost up and the trainer is gonna start the one on one mock call to check if the trainees learned something...uh good luck to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home