mystory612

Sunday, August 26, 2007

some good and bad things that happened that needs to be remembered and be left to oblivion

Sad. The june 2007 nursing board exam result is posted already, my heart cries for my sister, her name isn't in the list :-( I can't just easily say I know how she feels coz it's different, though for sure she must've feel terribly shy to come out, loss of energy to work or perhaps she's feeling depressed. (I'm talking in advance...as of this writing my sister doesn't know yet or perhaps a friend or a classmate of her had sent her a message. It's still 1:06 am, I don't know if she's still awake or asleep. )


Maybe if I am on her shoe, seeing the result my self, and never seeing my name in the list will be very depressing. I might grieve for God know's how long, and won't be able to think clearly.


Everyone's hoping though she'll pass, everybody in Bohol offered novena and even exerted effort to light a prayer candle, they even did novena's during the day of the examination. Thinking of these alone, would really depress me, would make me feel humiliated.


I have always been a negative thinker, my friends know that, and I always get scolded, even my supervisor noticed it when CSAT in the office becomes the flavor of the month. For me it's good, I always expect the worst so when worst comes to worst at least the pain won't be too much. I had programmed my mind that her name won't be on the list when the result is going to be posted. I know that's rude of me, I lack confidence for her, it's the same as saying "giunay nako ako sister", but no that's not my point, it's my way of coping. I remember telling her one day to expect the worst just don't expect too much so if ever it won't happen at least the disappointment won't be too much to bear.


Well, to brighten the situation a bit, I want to talk about our meeting with a former friend/classmate, Merian Apares, and her co-worker Annalyn. Until this time, I'm still suffering from the lack of sleep for the past 36 hours, if I'm not mistaken this week is the worst ever. But seeing my friend and my "new friend" enjoying it gives me joy. Yesterday at SM we had lunch together, Ling was with me too, then we rode the mall train that's supposed to be for children heheh, but we didn't care, well Analyn and Merian seemed to be having fun ang giggles a lot especially when we were inside the train, with kids on our sides, then later at night we had dinner together at Larsian, where Analyn was very amazed at the area and on the foods- bbq and puso -- grabe niya kalingaw sa puso nga mituyo lang jud xag palit og usa para dad on sa manila og balik para ipaibog sa iyang mga siblings, hahaha, funny kaayo nga babaye, murag everything about larsian really amazes her and Merian! Wala daw ingon ato sa Manila. Thanks guys for at least you made my day, seeing you enjoy is already making me smile. Aldrin was there in Larsian too unexpectedly with her boyfriend and sister, at least we were able to meet once.

I'll cherish the memories....and pray that whatever negative feelings myself and my family is having now will perish the soonest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home