Saturday shift
I'm so sick of UBP! i ought to enjoy it a bit, but time after time, it's giving me headache! It's way too confusing to me! The billing information in premiere alone is confusing now that powersource phones are dominating the network, most of the bill formats are like those of the partner company. I'm just sick and tired of being confused and being very patient with shouting customers on the phone that won't calm down 'til they get credits for valid charges that they made. It's always like this, always.
Good thing I have other things to remember and write some details here before I get amnesia again :-) Merian Apares, a grade school and high school classmate is in Cebu for some expo in SM and we met last Thursday. I like meeting friends from elementary and high school so even if I haven't have sleep yet I still went to meet her. We chatted and I felt so bad not being able to at least tour her in the city, I would love to do it, our time is very limited, when she first inform me she'll be in cebu I was really hopin she'll arrive on my rest day so we can spend time together longer, but hey better luck next time! We had some chitchat, flashback from highschool years, we didn't talk much though, just a bit of information was shared over coffee, then we parted ways.
Ate Juna on the other hand arrived yesterday for the teacher's board exam today. She's supposed to stay with me in Banawa then she changed her mind to stay with a friend nearby the place where the examination will be held and since I'm also afraid I'm gonna mess up her day basin malate sya dugay pa baya ko mo out, wala nalang ko mo insist for her to stay in the boarding house. We met downtown, and had dinner together with her cousin jojo. I'm glad that jojo was with us though at least I get to hear some new updates in Romarlon's life. There was the teasing, I can't blame him, he's the closest friend romarlon had in his stay in Cubacub, but ah I just noticed I was relief to at least knew something new about him. I mean maybe it's the only cure to my being praning about thinking of him heheh praning na jud ko. hahhaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home