Mood Swing
I was piss earlier, before lunch break, how can he so insensitive! kept on blasting to manage aht when the customers are driving us nuts, bombarded with a lot of questions, letting us do the impossible, it's "us" who listen to the custs nags...and whenever we ask for assistance from him he doesn't even respond right away, we are confused where to go, what tool to pull up, where to navigate just to get the right information to resolve every cust issue. I've been blasting my concerns in the chatroom but no one seems to care...I'm under the impression that nobody knows the issue I'm dealing with the cust not even the beloved TL, and so I have to work on my own, clicking on every button which would take many minutes and which by the way would damaged the aht, or they just don't want to answer my question 'cause gipul-an na nako. Why are other people posting questions get a response right away, well there are lots of reasons and possibilities though. It could be 1) am nothing special, they're bored of my stupid questions; 2) they're very occupied with their current call; 3) they don't know how to answer me, or the solution to the problem i'm into; 4) they aren't looking at the chatroom and overlooked my question since there are couple of questions posted after mind, or; 5) they just don't care at all. It could be any of the aforementioned reasons...whatever.
I swear I was in a rage inside, I wanna shout, I wanna curse but kept silent and kept it to my darn self, to avoid scene and to avoid creating an issue. I don't know what is running in their minds. Haaaay...what a Sunday shift, earlier when I heard mass at 7pm, or the other night given the time today read: 6:52 am and the date: 08/20/07 it's past already , anyway going back to the mass, the homily was about the "fire" Jesus mentioned in the gospel, that he wants to set something in fire...and the priests elaborated that fire may mean, harm, it may also mean warm especially for something that's frozen or for someone who's currently chilling just like what I'm feeling now (so freakin cold here in the office), and when I mentioned above that I was really piss, I was on fire already, and it may cause harm should I gave in to the temptation, good thing is I was able to manage it :-)
Well, I guess the lechon paksiw really did wonders hahaha, yah I ate one on lunch break it's an extra from yesterday's team lunch w/c I didn't join. Though I haven't noticed any spice in it, it sure did taste good, I just had a slight comment though, I wish other people is sensitive enough no for other peoples need...I mean, wala sanang mga makasarili :-)) As of this typing, I'm fine, my mood have changed already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home