Sunday @ Ling's
Ling called for a meeting at her place, when I arrived Amante and Taday were already there, while Ling and Taday were watching television, manoi mantz on the other hand was deep asleep. The 3 of us (ling, taday, and i) went to hear mass together and proceeded to carbon, where we had a window shopping along the way and bought ingredients for our planned dinner.
We had bihon, which I and taday had been craving on for quite a while already and gulay bisaya, there were also eggplant salad and raw tomato served on the table with lansones and banana as our fruits and sprite as a drink :-) It sure was a feast and imagine, a lot was served in the table and there was only 3 of us who shared it, manoi mantz didn't arrive when Ling text him to come over for dinner, I don't know what kept him busy.
I miss bakang yesterday. The group was incomplete without him, it would've been a lot of fun with him around and sharing the food together with him. While I was cooking, I was really reminded of him, I miss the time shared, I miss his demanding tone and the jokes, I was even imagining him helping me around the kitchen for he loves to make "hilabot" when I'm cooking, and making unecessary comments heheh
baks, you just don't know how ling and i miss you so much, especially me, i miss you very much, i hope we can patch things up and bring back the old days and have more get togethers....the group miss your company really, please keep in touch, not a day that i miss praying you'll appear one of these days and you remember to keep in touch so we could talk, let's forget the past, i'm missing you everyday....
I'm very lucky really to have my friends around who, despite the distance we had before (imagine we've known each other since elementary years) when we studied in different places and universities after high school, still manage to keep in touch, even those who are now in manila or those who are still in bohol. I'm happy some of them are here in Cebu, I don't know what my life would be without them, I didn't have much buddies during my stay here in cebu, and time spent with my "elem-hs" friends are way too different hehe maybe because we've known each other well. I've gained afew friends during college and at work but never spent much time with them compared to my friends from bohol, i love all my friends.
And it's also wonderful that we have Ling's place to hang out, we can cook whatever we want we can do whatever we like and we can stay as long as we need, it becomes our rendezvous for many years now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home