mystory612

Thursday, September 06, 2007

rest day

Tuesday night, I have my mind set for overtime at work when B2 sent me a text message, an invitation for a "session" while Melai is in the city, unfortunately nobody replied except me so it didn't push through, and I'm completely drawn to the book I'm reading since it's almost the end, so I was hooked and wasn't able to go to work and slept at 2 am. The day that follows I left Banawa at 2pm and went home where I had a movie marathon until 5 in the morning Thursday.

I finished, 3 movies if I'm not mistaken, started off with Devil wears Prada where I had fun and well I kinda like Andie or Andrea in the movie, I like her being organized and her professionalism, I wish I'm like her, and not to mention the transformation to being fashionista while working with Miranda. Well Miranda is a tough boss alright but she still managed it, wow what an attitude, the dedication that's what I like about her. I also had Die Hard one, Alex Rider, and Click while everyone at home were sleeping, I had hot oil while watching the dvd's and while finishing the last movie - (click) which by the way bored me, I managed to prepare breakfast for everybody, and slept at 8:30am til 7pm.

So, that's how I spent my rest day, my weekend so to speak w/c falls on a Tuesday and Wednesday. How did you spend yours? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home