hapit na...
November 2 is just a few days more from now, it is a significant date for me, for my friend-turned out to be boyfriend-ex bf :-) confusing? don't be... it's Romarlon's 26th birthday! the bad news is we're not yet in good terms and I would love to be a part of his big day, but I supposed he doesn't want me around :-( too bad eh?
Months had gone by and still no word from him, not a text, not a call, nothing. I wonder if he'd ever forgotten a bestfriend was left somewhere. If only we didn't go beyond our limits maybe nothing will change, but ah I'm tired of going back and forth about it, it's past for me, and I'm willing to forget everything just to bring the friendship back, it is what matters most to me. Sure, I was at my weakest and had given in to the temptation, and giving in to the desperation of wanting to be loved by someone special and I thought it would all be fine with him since we've know each other for many years but some things are not meant to last, just not meant to be. I'd already accepted the fact that we're not meant to be lovers and that we're not worthy of each other as a couple :-)
I just noticed that I'm missing him almost everyday, most especially if I'm at our regular rendezvous, that means in escario @ Ling's place hehe, I just miss him. I know Ling also misses his company and also is hoping that he'll keep in touch, i'm not sure though if they're keeping in touch cause she has his new number, but it's ok. Ling at one point tried to gave me the number but I have no interest, it's useless anyway and besides I don't have plans of calling him up first. I still have my pride after all.
Now that it's going to be his birthday, I hope he'll appreciate my greetings, I still have his mom's mobile number stored in my phonebook, my plan is to greet him via his mother though I'm not sure the number is still active, I know I can just let my friends greet him for me, but I don't want issues anymore, they'll gonna get my point wrongly and besides they may not understand it. It's the only thing I want, for him to appreciate the greetings and not ignore it.
Advance happy birthday baks, I'm not losing hope that one day you'll keep in touch, I'll understand if you don't want us to be constant text mates, I just want us to keep in touch and be friends again. I hope she'll not hurt you again the way she did before, I know how much you love her, and if ever you two will settle down already, I wish you all the best of luck. I will be happy whatever your decisions are and I will always be your bestfriend, you can turn to when you need somebody to lean on, and to listen to your woes and worries. I love you baks...no strings attached.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home