mystory612

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Realizations, Fears, Excitements

November 6 - First meeting with the new team, I must admit I was kinda excited with the fact that I don't know my new tl and dont' know anybody from the list of the team members. The scheduled pre-shift meeting was a disappointment because their were only 3 agents who appeared plus the new tl, so before the shift started I knew 2 teamates already and guess what? first impression on them, man they're career driven individuals! whoah! this is gonna be a pressure for dustyloka.

Another meeting was hold after the shift though it lasted for almost 2 hours (not to mention the agents really looked haggard, including moi) the usual getting to know each other (but not much) my boss' action plan is very interesting, all he wants is for his agents to get the desired position, and he committed to enhance our skills and overcome whatever fears we may have (or at least he'll try) he's such a very supportive tl I must say I can see the difference now with my previous tl. hmmmm i don't have any expectation, what my action plan is just to manage my scorecard and try to pass in all metrices before i decide to step up. :-)

Before the shift started: Visited the dentist my sked was supposed to be at 1:30pm but the secretary called me up to appear 30 mins earlier so I arrived on time unfortunately the doctor arrived 30 mins after and besides I was super lagot when what she recorded was only for consultation, hell I won't be spending so much of my time in that darn office if I don't have a serious problem that needs a consultation, I was so angry I wanna scream to her, plus I hate that male doctor, why do I always get bad customer service whenever I use my healthcard for consulation or to take advantage of what I pay for in my health insurance? Is that how they treat their clients, especially for thos who were employed under a company that's affiliated with a certain health insurance? if so then in the first place ngano nag apil apil pa man sila? hmp! makalagot.

After the doctor incident, my next stop was in colon to buy:
a> sako (for palay to be brought to bohol),--found @ carbon @ 10php each, bought 10 pcs
b> basket (for Uno -my dog, to travel him from Medellin-Cebu-Bohol),--a picnic basket in large size
c> grocery (for Medellin and Bohol)--some diapers for kia (my goddaughter) biscuits for the kids @ tawid in bohol :)
d>gatsby wax (for monyoy)-- which i forgot and end up buying kia's dress, pajama and socks ( i just realized i don't know how to shop for little cuties hehe)
e>manong ado's 8310 phone battery-- which i wasn't able to buy because it was late and the stores were close due to my suroy suroy in metro center and end up buying a Le Sportrac (imit lang ok) bag for travelling (which also i regretted slightly for not getting the green color when i got home)

So, after all the stuff that I bought I'm now hating the thought of having to bring a lot when I travel, in my effort to only bring fewer things I end up bringing alot tsk!

This is one thing that highlights the day: On my way home to banawa, the jeepney which I boarded stopped by a gasoline station with a cigarette in hand (take note dinagkotan ha) and while the gasoline boy was filling up the tank with gasoline sige pod xa hithit sa iya ciggie unya ang iyang abli sa tanke kay naa ra dapit sa gasolina. I was seated at the back of the passenger front seat and the moment we stopped by the gasoline station with the driver's cigarette in hand my heart beats fast as in super fast that I was so scared the whole area will blow! gosh, I was thinking of something funny (not literally though) I was praying hard the gasoline dili modakop sa siga sa sigarilyo kay kon nagkataon patay jud mi tanan....nahuwasan nalnag ko pagbiya namo sa gasoline station...God I'm not ready to die yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home